GWAPP welcomes your energy, skills, input and passion for making Greenpoint and Williamsburg better places to live! We know how much you care about increasing and enhancing parks and open space; protecting and providing access to the East River waterfront; and using sound and sustainable methods to address environmental problems, both here in North Brooklyn, and globally. That’s why GWAPP strives to support and magnify the efforts of individuals and organizations in as many ways as possible.
There’s something for everyone! Please visit the following pages to find out more:
- Become a Volunteer
- Submit Community News
- Submit a Calendar Event
- Become a Content Contributor
- Join the Mailing List
- Become a Member Organization
There are lots of other ways to get involved in your community, try:
- Attending a rally;
- Cleaning a park;
- Creating a ‘Friends of’ group for an open space;
- Bringing attention to an issue online via blogs and social media;
- Fundraising for your local parks group;
- Contacting your local representative.