Documents and Materials: Greenpoint Landing and 77 Commercial St ULURP Requestsby on
For anyone interested in delving into the nitty gritty that is the Greenpoint Landing/77 Commercial ULURP requests, below are several helpful pieces of information regarding the projects. We’ll be updating this page as more documents become available.
Download all materials listed below in one convenient .zip file.
- Greenpoint Landing: Area Map (PDF)
- Greenpoint Landing: Waterfront Access Change Map (PDF)
- Greenpoint Landing: Visual Corrido Analysis Diagram (PDF)
- Greenpoint Landing: Zoning Map & Digital Tax Map (PDF)
- Greenpoint Landing: CB1 Questionare (DOCX)
- Greenpoint Landing: AMI Scale (JPG)
- Greenpoint Landing: Attachment 11, Applicant’s Statement of Findings, 7/19/2013 (PDF)
- Greenpoint Landing: Notice of Certification, 7/22/2013 (PDF)
- Greenpoint Landing: ULURP Applications, 7/16/2013 (PDF)
- 77 Commercial Street: Special Permit and Related Actions, Environmental Assessment Statement (EAS), 8/2/2013 (PDF)
- CB1: Land Use Committee Report, 8/28/2013 (PDF)
What’s the next step in the process?
CB1 Combined Public Hearing & Board Meeting
Monday, September 9, 2013
Swinging 60s Senior Center
211 Ainslie St., Brooklyn
Starts at 6:30pm
***At the CB1 Land Use subcommittee meeting on August 27, 2013, the subcommittee voted “disapprove with modifications.”
In the meantime? Contact your local and elected representatives and let them know what you think.
Community Board No. 1, Brooklyn:
Phone: 718-389-0009. Email: email@example.com
Councilman Stephen Levin:
Phone: 718-875-5200. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
State Assemblyman Joe Lentol:
Phone: 718-383-7474, Email: email@example.com