The Participatory Budget Results Are In! And the Winners Are…by on
After a months long process of meetings, expos and voting, the Paticipatory Budgeting results are in. These five projects will be funded (in no particular order):
1. East River State Dog Park
2. District-wide Tree Planting
3. Technology Funding for PS 8 in Park Slop
4. Technology Funding for PS 31 in Greenpoint
5. Playground Restoration and Beautification for PS 34 in Greenpoint
There were a record-setting 2,632 votes across District 33. Click to view the ballot and project descriptions.
Learn more about the Participatory Budgeting process from start to finish.
What do you think? Did you vote? Were your projects funded? Was the inaugural Participatory Budgeting a success? Tell us what you think!